Phonak Naida B is among the best performing high power behind the ear hearing aids on the market. The Phonak Naida B has the ability to make the best of very severe and profound hearing losses. It uses a very capable feedback manager (drastically reducing whistle) and ‘SoundRecover2’. This with smart technology can make sounds audible that previously would not have been heard.
The Phonak Naida B is based on the Belong chipset with faster processing and extra performance features.
- AutoSense OS
- Binaural VoiceStream Technology
It comes in four technology levels, Naida B30, Naida B50, Naida B70 and Naida B90. Respectively, entry level, mid range, advanced level and premium level.
The Phonak Naida B has the added benefit of being water and dust resistant for added protection with an IP68 rating. A rugged hearing aid for all environments!
Phonak Naida B offers more audibility of high-frequency sounds
SoundRecover2 is the world’s first adaptive frequency compression algorithm. It takes the benefits of SoundRecover to the next level. Even for those difficult to fit hearing losses where there is little usable high-frequency hearing, sound can be compressed to where it is audible.
The adaptive behaviour ensures that the lowering of high-frequency sound occurs only when needed. Therefore, sound quality of mid and low frequencies is maintained. At the same time high frequency sounds are made audible. SoundRecover2 provides clients with severe to profound hearing loss a true listening experience. This is with its ability to produce an optimal balance between high-frequency audibility and sound quality.
More audibility with up to 6 dB more output
Severe to profound clients require additional power for a noticeable difference in audibility. Especially those with a sensorineural loss accompanied by a significant conductive hearing loss.
• BroadbandBooster: a new way of digitizing, sampling and filtering signals, boosts gain and output for loud broadband input signals – like speech – by up to 5 dB. Mid and loud incoming broadband signals are more audible without any distortion from peak clipping.
• New mechanical and acoustical design. The new xUP receiver for Naída B-RIC offers additional gain and output with up to 6 dB on the low frequencies without increased battery consumption.
AutoSense OS is an operating system at the heart of the hearing aid that always selects the best settings to automatically maximize hearing performance. With over 200 distinct settings to draw from, it accurately captures, analyzes and blends sounds in real time to precisely match a client’s hearing environment. It allows clients to benefit from a seamless all-around hearing performance across different listening situations.
Binaural VoiceStream Technology
The greater the degree of hearing loss, the greater the challenge. For this reason Phonak offers the most advanced features based on our unique Binaural VoiceStream Technology. It streams the full audio bandwidth in real time and bi-directionally in both ears for improved sound quality and unmatched speech understanding.
Increased confidence and reliability – 60% more robust
Clients with a severe to profound hearing loss rely heavily on their hearing aids and therefore expect durable and long lasting devices. Naída B will function in even the toughest environments, boosting the user’s confidence.
• With a new glass fibre reinforced material, Naída B is now 60% more robust than its predecessor which gives the client optimal confidence.
• Water and dust resistant with an IP68 rating.
Phonak Naida B look and feel
• The fitting ranges of Naida B RIC and Naída B SP have been extended towards more severe losses, therefore many clients can be fitted with smaller devices than before.
• 25% thinner than its predecessors, making them more comfortable to wear and less visible.
Not all features are available on all models, for a full breakdown of the complete range see our Phonak Product and Features Comparison.
The Phonak Naida B has the facility of being able to make use of all the wireless streaming accessories that are available in the Phonak range, including DECT II, ComPilot II, RemoteMic and the very useful TV Link II.