With Starkey Livio, you’ll enjoy superior sound clarity, comfort and universal connectivity. Thanks to a new technology called Hearing Reality, Livio is designed to be effective in even the noisiest environments. It is comfortable in loud settings, and quiet in quiet settings and provides enhanced clarity of speech.
Starkey Livio hearing aids work seamlessly and with various accessories to deliver superior sound quality, listening clarity and more natural hearing. You can stream phone calls, music and messages directly from your smartphone to your hearing aids.
The connection between health and hearing
Hearing health is directly connected to overall health and wellbeing. That’s been proven, and it means that people who are able to hear can engage with the world around them and live better and healthier lives.
Increasing evidence also shows treatment of hearing loss with hearing aids can improve or limit some serious health issues like cognitive decline and dementia. Worryingly, adults with moderate to severe hearing loss are three to five times more likely to develop dementia. Adults with hearing loss can experience a 30 to 40 percent faster rate of cognitive decline than those with normal hearing.
Livio AI is the world’s first hearing aid to track brain and body health using integrated sensors and artificial intelligence.
Tracking devices that monitor physical activity already exist. Until now there has never been a device that tracks physical activity and cognitive health as measured by hearing aid use in social situations.
Most fitness tracking devices use the wrist, but the ear provides far more accurate data. In fact, it’s an ideal spot for reliable tracking and Starkey Livio AI is the first-ever device to take advantage of that. Compatible with both Android and Apple smartphones, Livio AI provides you with a Body Score, a Brain Score and an overall score combining the two. Your Thrive Wellness Score.
Now people of all ages can take a proactive approach to their overall wellness by monitoring their activities.
- Starkey Livio connects to your Apple and Android devices via Bluetooth technology and Starkey’s easy-to-use Thrive Hearing app.
- Thrive offers additional features designed to enhance your listening experience anywhere you go. It help you easily enjoy everything you do.
- Remote Programming – Your hearing professional can make adjustments to your Starkey Livio hearing aids remotely so you don’t need a face to face.
- You can make personalised, real-time adjustments to your Starkey Livio hearing aids to suit your preferences in different listening situations.
- Answer your calls with the touch of a button and hear an entire conversation streaming directly to your Livio hearing aids via Bluetooth technology. (Remote Microphone + is required for Android devices).
- Using the remote control feature in the Thrive app you can change volume and switch memories on your hearing aids right from your smartphone.
- You can create multiple custom memories in the Thrive app by using any of the customise options. You can even geotag memories.
- A geotagged memory will use GPS and cellular towers to recognize where you are and automatically adjust your Livio hearing aids when you enter that space. For instance, a geotagged “coffee shop” memory will automatically activate when you walk into your favorite coffee shop.
- Auto Experience Manager – Automatically adjusts your Livio hearing aids’ loudness over time. This helps you transition to your new hearing experience in the most comfortable way possible.
- Apple Watch Compatible – Use the Thrive app for Apple Watch to control volume, change memories and mute your hearing aids right from your wrist.
- Live Microphone – Simply set your smartphone nearby, turn on the microphone feature and stream conversations directly to your Livio hearing aids. You can also record, play back and email audio as it happens or save recordings to listen to later.
- Siri Integration – You can have Siri read texts and emails directly to your Livio hearing aids.
- Find My Hearing Aids – Easily locate lost hearing aids using the Find My Hearing Aids feature, with both a location and timestamp. A signal detector sends a stronger or weaker signal based on how close you are to locating your Livio hearing aids.
- Real-Time Notifications – Notifications for phone calls, texts, emails or other apps can be streamed directly to your Livio hearing aids.
- Adaptive Car Mode – Livio hearing aids will automatically change to a setting designed to reduce the annoying sounds of driving and enhance your overall driving experience.
- Fall Alert – can detect falls and send alert messages to selected contacts.
- Self Check – Allows you to perform a diagnostic test of your hearing aid components.
- Voice-to-text Transcription – It’s like closed-captioning for real life. Conversations are transcribed so you can read what’s being said.
Starkey Livio has some brand new wireless accessories
The new remote includes updated features so you can control memory and volume, mute your hearing aids and turn other special features on and off.
Starkey Remote Microphone+
You can easily stream from a variety of audio sources. And thanks to Remote Microphone +, Livio is the first hearing aid to feature Amazon Alexa connectivity.
Stream audio from your TV or other electronic audio source directly to your Livio hearing aids. It offers excellent sound quality, is easy to use and supports both analogue and digital input sources.
Other things of note….
Starkey’s best-in-class feedback cancellation system providing feedback-free, comfortable listening all day long.
Surface NanoShield, our pioneering water, wax and moisture repellent system, to protect and ensure durability and dependability.
Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, adjustable via the Thrive app, to bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.
Livio AI hearing aids are the only rechargeable hearing aids enhanced with integrated sensors, artificial intelligence and Healthable technology.