Phonak Roger Pen is the heart of a Phonak Roger system. It is a lightweight, portable, sophisticated wireless microphone that helps people with a hearing loss to understand more speech when in noise, to hear better in reverberant environments, to hear better on the phone, and to overcome hearing at distance.
People love the discreet look of the Phonak Roger Pen, and it’s great for meetings and busy challenging acoustic environments.
Phonak Roger Pen is fully automatic, it works intuitively and yet is simple in use. It has an automatic microphone mode that enables you to zoom very precisely into the speech of an individual you want to hear, while at the same time automatically reducing background noise and wirelessly sending speech straight into your ears.
Roger overcomes a lot of the shortcomings of hearing aids alone. You can connect wirelessly to telephony, computers and many other audio devices for super clear speech.
Using Phonak Roger Pen in the right way can give a hearing aid user a very distinct hearing advantage over a normally hearing person in a number of scenarios, now that is clever technology!
Phonak Roger Pen can also be used alongside other Roger transmitters in a microphone network, such as Roger Select, Roger Clip-on Mic, Roger Table Mic
The features of Phonak Roger Pen include;
- Proven Roger speech-in-noise performance
- Fully automatic microphone mode selection
- Manual microphone mode option
- Advanced microphone beamforming
- ‘Zoom into’ soft voices in quiet and over distance
- Audio input for connection to multimedia devices
- Bluetooth for mobile phone connection
- Multiple microphone use in a network
- Operating time: 7 hours
- Operating time with an active Bluetooth call: 5 hours
- Operating range: 10 metres / 33 feet (typical) 20 metres / 66 feet (ideal conditions)
Available in three colours – Light Sterling (silver), Ruby (red) and Petrol (blue). Silver is by far the most popular.
Find out more about the Phonak Roger Pen