Phonak RemoteControl – £154.95
This product is available to UK customers only.
The easy -to-use remote control if you wear Phonak Marvel and Phonak Paradise hearing aids and do not wish to use the handy smartphone app.
Ease of use
The Phonak RemoteControl features three large buttons for simple handling and maximum convenience. The buttons are clearly visible and control the main hearing aid functions; Program change, Volume up and Volume down.
Runs on a CR2032 battery (included). Dimensions (L x W x H) 84 x 32 x 11.5 mm. Weight 26.4 g. Colour Champagne/Black
Pairing the Phonak RemoteControl with your hearing aids – It is only necessary to perform the pairing procedure once with your hearing aids. After the initial pairing, your Phonak RemoteControl will connect automatically with your hearing aids. The Phonak RemoteControl will be automatically in the pairing mode if switched on for the first time. This is indicated by the blinking blue light indicator on your Phonak RemoteControl. Set your hearing aids into the pairing mode by switching them on. You now have 3 minutes to pair your Phonak RemoteControl with your hearing aids.
- Press and hold the volume up “+” button
- Switch on your Phonak RemoteControl whilst still pressing the volume up “+” button
- Release the volume up ”+” button when the light indicator starts to blink blue
- The Phonak RemoteControl and your hearing aids will now pair automatically
- After a successful pairing the light indicator is solid green for 5 seconds and you may hear a notification beep in your hearing aid
Compatibility – Phonak RemoteControl is compatible with Phonak Marvel and Phonak Paradise hearing aids only. Does not work with anything previous to Phonak Marvel hearing aids. If unsure please ask.