The ReSound Unite Remote Control v2 – £99.00
Please note – we only ship to UK postal addresses.
Make sure you never lose track of your hearing aid settings. You can for example use the remote control to change programs and adjust the volume on each of your hearing aids individually.
Compatible with ReSound wireless hearing aids like Alera, Verso, LiNX, Enzo, Quattro and One M&RIE, and also wireless compatible NHS ReSound and Danalogic hearing aids – all variants of Ambio, UP, and CS61W, CS71W, CS81W and CS91W – if no W the aids are not wireless compatible.
The ReSound Unite Remote Control will need to be paired to your ReSound hearing aids for it to work. This can be done by pressing the pairing button on the remote control and opening and closing the battery doors on the hearing aids within 20 seconds.
This equipment does not work with all hearing aids in the ReSound range, our suggestion is that you contact us via our webform on the Contacts page with details before purchase and we will advise accordingly.
The ReSound Unite Remote Control is extremely easy to use:
- Easy-to-read display makes sure you always know what setting you’re using in your hearing aids
- Shows what program you’re in and the volume level for each of your hearing aids
- Discreet look and handy feel
- One-touch connection to the ReSound UniteTM TV Streamer
- Key lock makes it easy to carry around in the pocket or in a bag without worrying about accidentally changing settings
- Especially advantageous if you are experiencing dexterity problems as it is easier to handle the remote control than pushing the button on a hearing aid
Version 2 of the Unite Remote Control has some enhancements over the original device.
- A mute button on the side (does not work with Alera)
- Rechargeable internal battery as opposed to running on AAAA batteries
- Slightly bigger screen
- More scratch resistant
- Stronger wireless connection between the device and your hearing aids