Care Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops 10ml – £4.95
Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops gently soften ear wax prior to ear wax removal. Particularly useful with hard, dry impacted wax and wax with a clay like consistency.
Can be considered an alternative when olive oil is not resolving the issue. We recommend Earol in the first instance.
- Lie down, or tilt your head a little, such that the affected ear is should face upwards
- Gently pull your earlobe to straighten the canal of affected ear
- Release 3 to 4 drops into your ear to fill up the ear canal. Do not touch the inside of your ear with the dropper
- Keep your ear in same position for approx. 5 to 10 minutes to keep the solution in your ear
- Repeat the process in other ear, if required
Side Effects and Precautions:
- Sodium Bicarbonate can cause dryness in your ear canal, but this is rarely troublesome
- It is unlikely that you will experience any other major side effects, but do speak with your doctor or pharmacist if there is anything that concerns you
- Allergic reactions may demand medical assistance
- Not to be used if you have a perforated ear drum, if unsure please ask.
- Contains active ingredient as Sodium Bicarbonate BP 5% w/v
- Also contains Glycerol (E422), Purified Water and Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol (Preservative)